Okay... here it goes. It is with much trepidation and excitement I attempt to enter the blogging world. I have only been reading blogs for the past 6 months or so and am amazed at how invested I have become in total strangers lives, especially when it comes to stories of infertility and adoption! I only wish I had this kind of outlet when I was struggling with my own infertility and adoption journeys. But alas, I guess it's better late than never.
We have already been blessed through the adoptions of our two beautiful daughters, and are now embarking on our next adoption adventure. The main purpose of this blog will be to walk you through the ups and downs of our journey to add another precious life to our family. I only hope to provide as much encouragement and inspiration to others as I have experienced through reading the amazing stories of adoption on this wonderful thing called blog-land!
My other hope is that through sharing our story you will be drawn closer to the One who has and is designing our family. For apart from my Heavenly Father and all He has done, I can't imagine where I would be, or what, if any, family we would have.
I can't wait to share this journey with you all!
xoxo,
aimee
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
How have I not come to your page before? I'm not sure, but it looks as if you haven't had it long. I'll be subscribing, so I'd love to see more posts.
I just found your blog thru Heart Cries this morning.I see that you are not blogging here??
Was interested b/c I am also a mom of 2 wonderful children thru adoption. How wonderful that you are waiting to add another. I would like to!
Thanks for your sweet comment!! Looking forward to reading your adoption of three stories!! :-)
Post a Comment